Monday, May 19, 2014

Car ride with a 70!

Dear family and friends,
Well again, I have no time to write, I don´t know how that always happens.  So the highlights of this week...
We contacted a ton.  And we found some good people that we have appointments with this week! 
I went on divisions with the capacitadoras.  I got to be with Hermana Boren but instead of getting to go back to Paraná and see all the people I love, I had to stay here.  But it was fun to be Borup and Boren.  And the division was actually a lot of fun.  Somehow no one showed up to our english class though.  I´m still confused how that happened!
We also had stake conference this weekend and we had to go to the adult session saturday night!  I loved it.  Elder Chappe from Uruguay was there and he´s just a good speaker. And then sunday after the conference, we said goodbye to President and Hermana Giuliani.  Really sad actually.  But I´ll see them in Provo when I get home so it´s not goodbye forever. 
Hermana Carlotta, the stake president´s wife that´s our best friend, wanted to take us home but there was a problem, they had to first take the 70 to the airport.  So we got to go!  The zone leaders gave us permission.  And we got like 30 minutes extra with Elder Chappe.  Probably an experience that I´ll never have again.  I love the mission!
Oh and we had interviews with President.  It went well.  We talked about the Argentine panaderia in Orem.  Apparently there´s two!  He´s a little ready to end but he´s working hard until the end.  
Love you all!
Hermana Borup

No comments:

Post a Comment