Wednesday, February 13, 2013

14 Days

Two weeks, that's all that's left before I go to the MTC.  Ahhh!!!  Now the time's passing quickly and I don't know how to handle it.  I've already had my last temple trips, lunches, play dates, etc. with some of my friends.  The goodbyes are happening and I can't help but remember how hard it was to be away from these people when I spent a year in Spain.  This time will of course be different, meaning I'll be busy and working hard rather than staring at facebook wishing I was back in their lives.  But it will still be hard and I think it's harder knowing ahead of time how hard it will be to be without them.  Did that make any sense?
Anyway, today we leave for San Diego and we get back Monday night.  My plans for next week are already filling up my days and before I know it I'll be walking away from my family on that darn curb.  So right now I'm in "live life to the fullest" mode.  Here's to some crazy weeks ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment